The training programs allow you to be more successful in your (work) life and to facilitate behavioural change at the individual, group and organizational level.
Specifically participants learn:
- Different models of assessment, coaching, supervision, leadership and consultancy
- Intervention skills at the individual, group and organizational level
- To work in the context of ethical and professional practice standards
- To reflect on their own identity and behaviour as coach, manager or consultant.
Click on the brochures below in case you would like to know more about one of our program.
In order to be admitted to these programs we expect the participant to have the following experience and qualities:
- At least a bachelors level (HBO)
- A TA101 introduction workshop
- At least 20 hours of coaching or consultancy practice
- Commitment to critical self-reflection.
- Commitment developing your own professional practice
- Willingness to contribute to other people’s learning.
- Credibility, authenticity, self-awareness and self-regulation
Click below to see an overview of how our programs fit together.
To know more about our programs click here.
Register & Shop
“Sari coaches with pragmatism and flexibility to meet organisations where they are in their development. She provides clear thought process, vision and tools with a firm insistence on delivery and accountability toward the end goal, and is very direct on her coaching. Sari asks the tough questions, supports and validates decisions with good knowledge, and practical suggestions.”
|Debra VanDyk||VP, Director of Fragrance Development at International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.|